My entry-level travel services do NOT incur fees or added expenses. Through my partnerships and affiliations, I offer the best available rate in addition to having access to unique promotions and perks for my clients. Perks typically include added value like complementary breakfast, resort or hotel credits, complimentary upgrades, VIP status, and more.
Elevated services do incur a travel designing fee, to manage the non-commissionable components of your travels. This is an up-front fee that covers research, planning, securing confirmations, and travel assistance and more, to be further detailed. Travel planning, especially post-covid, requires a high level of service to monitor the ever-changing adjustments the industry is facing, to make sure I can provide clients my best possible service.
For customized travel, designing fee includes the following.
- Destination recommendations and guidance
- Hotel selections and room options to best match your preferences
- Accurate covid compliance and health guidelines per destination(s)
- Comprehensive tour packages for international trips, where applicable
- Maximizing promotions, available amenities, comparing rates
- Facilitating confirmations and assistance monitoring payment terms
- Assisting with all “extras” that come after the booking process including:
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Concierge introductions
- A complete itinerary prior to travel, with mobile or online access
• Airbnb and/or VRBO
• Utilization of securing travel with Credit Card points or travel miles
• Vacation Clubs and Membership Bookings
*If assistance is needed in the specific areas, please notify agent immediately to discuss separate fees, options, or suggestions.
The tourism industry is highly competitive and ever changing. We only book with contacts we know and trust through our networks. That means, the hotels we work with will do everything in their ability to take care of our clients, so in turn, we share the positive experience with my future clients and team of 200 international Smart Flyer Agents. In the travel industry, commission is paid to agents from the suppliers (hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, etc.). My clients will only owe fees for services performed for a pre-negotiated rate that both myself and the client agree on, prior to commencement of service.
Service and Transaction Fees
- Domestic Air $75 per person*
- International Air $150 per person*
- Customized FITs, where tour packages or services are unavailable, fees will incur. Please contact me for more.
- Concierge level services, activities and detailed daily planning not booked in a tour package, dining reservations, transfers (including trains), and more, I charge a fee starting at $300. Otherwise, I am available to connect clients and assist in coordinating with hotel and resort’s on-site concierge team, at no additional charge.
- Custom Online and Mobile Itinerary $100 per trip up to 7 nights. Additional $50 for every additional week. Note: This service is complementary for any client booking a Standard Trip Service.
*Air is secured via my SmartFlyer Air Department, based in NYC. They offer a robust team of air experts with detailed knowledge on routes, equipment, and preferences. Available is also a 24 hr access line for after hour changes and emergencies. Selling point, next to no hold times. While the rest of the world is on hold during heavy delays, clients have access to phone and email options to reroute as efficiently as possible, due to the direct airline access.